Sunday 17 May 2015

White Chocolate Brownies (Blondies) Recipe


I hope this week none of you were expecting too much of a healthy bake... as yeah it's really not healthy at all, but that's not to say you're not allowed it! Everyone is allowed a treat and to eat what they like in moderation, too much of anything can be a bad thing! 
So this week let's get straight to it, I have for you White Chocolate Brownies or as a lot of people call them 'Blondies' however, many of my friends have had to ask what blondies are... so I'm just going to stick with white chocolate brownies!




The photos don't do these much justice, I have had four pieces since writing this up... I think four? maybe five... definitely enough!! They are so fudge-y, buttery and chocolatey, you will not be disappointed when you try one! Just imagine your favourite fudge-y, chewy brownie... but tasting of white chocolate instead of milk chocolate. Now you want to bake them right?!



I doubt these are going to stay around for long, not with my consumption anyway... maybe another batch is in order! I hope you enjoy these as much as myself! 

Don't forget to check out my instagram and tag any of your bakes - @fashionablebake

Instagram - fashionablebake

Ingredients

  • 200g White chocolate 
  • 150g Unsalted butter
  • 150g Golden caster sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
  • 1/4 Tsp Salt
  • 160g Plain flour
  • 50g White chocolate chips


Method

  1. Preheat a fan oven to 180 Degrees C. Line and greaseproof a baking tray (the one I used was 7 inches by 11 inches so anything near that is fine).
  2. In a pan, slowly melt the white chocolate and butter. 
  3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla.
  4. Pour the melted butter and chocolate into the mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
  5. In a separate bowl weigh out the flour. Sift into the mixture and mix in. Once mixed, gently stir in the chocolate chips. 
  6. Pour the mixture into your baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes (test with a cake tester or sharp knife)
  7. Allow the brownies to cool completely in the tray before cutting into pieces and eating!




No comments:

Post a Comment